Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 to Outboard Bottom Bracket with AC Bearings - SRAM
Converting PF30 bottom brackets to the Outboard standard, the Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 to Outboard Bottom Bracket uses angular contact bearings that reduce the load pressures on the bearings and offer a more reliable and secure mounting of your SRAM chainset. Compatible with frames using a bottom bracket shell with a 68-73mm width, this is a solid and secure bottom bracket.
- PressFit 30 to Outboard bottom bracket with angular contact bearings
- Eliminates the need for adaptors
- Serviceable, double lip sealed Enduro bearings
- USA machined aluminium shell for superior function and durability
- Threaded design for easy installation and removal
- Fits 68 - 73 mm width shells
- Crank spindle diameter compatibility: 22/24 mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.