Wolf Tooth Components 104 BCD Chainring
The first and original product in Wolf Tooth Component's line, the 104 BCD Chainring is a headline part that improves on function and provides a better efficiency across all usages. Made in the USA from 7075 T6 aluminium for low weight and strength, this chainring is compatible with any crank arm using a 104 bolt circle diameter.
Compatible with triple or double chainsets and ideal for use as part of a 10, 11 or 12-speed drivetrain, this is a great choice for the rider looking for that perfectly sized option to plug a gap in their drive train. Available in an array of colours, this chainring weighs just 66 grams in its heaviest offering. With a Drop-Stop wide and narrow alternating tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention, this chainring is made for the rider wanting to shed as much muck on the trail as possible.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Chainline: 30t - 48mm on 3x cranksets and 49mm on 2x
- Weight: 30t = 36g / 32t = 47g / 34t = 56g / 36t = 60g / 38t = 66g
- Compatible with any 104 BCD crankset
- 30 tooth rings require chainring bolts that are 7-10mm long.
- All sizes other than 30T require single ring specific bolts that are ~6mm long
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (including SRAM Eagle)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.