Wolf Tooth Components 64 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring
Bringing their precision engineering to bear over the core of your drivetrain, the Wolf Tooth Components 64 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is an efficient option optimised for any crankset that has a 64 bolt circle diameter in its small ring position. Compatible with 1 x 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed drivetrains.
Weighing just 58 grams in its heaviest form, this ring makes use of an elliptical shaping to provide more constant engagement around the full surface of the chainring. With a 30 tooth option equivalent to a 32 tooth in diameter at the downstroke and equivalent to a 28 tooth in the more neutral zones of your pedal stroke, you can be sure to target your power whilst eliminating dead spots in your stroke.
Incorporating a Drop-Stop toothing profile that's composed of alternating narrow and wide teeth, this chainring provides great quality chain retention whilst giving you a great mud shedding quality.
Please note: Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
- Larger-diameter section of the ring engages with the chain at the optimal point on the downstroke
- The smaller section on the PTE ring engages, maximizing efficiency in the weakest part of the pedal stroke
- Compatible with any crankset that has a 64 BCD "small ring" position.
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10 and 11 speed chains
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
- Weight - 28t = 51g / 30t = 58g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.