Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Chainring for Shimano XT M8000
Made for the discerning rider that wants to adapt their drivetrain for better efficiency, the Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Chainring for Shimano XT M8000 is an aluminium 7075 T6 constructed chainring that delivers better retention and improved chainline to the rider wanting to ride with greater reliability.
With a standard crank width, this chainring provides a chainline of 48mm at 26 and 28 teeth, 49mm at 30-34 teeth, and 50mm at 36-38 teeth. With boost options, this chainring offers a chainline of 52mm between 30-34 teeth and 53 between 36-38 teeth. Made with a Drop-Stop construction that means teeth are shaped from wide to narrow, you can be sure of fantastic chain traction and also an innate ability to shed mud with ease.
Compatible with Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 1x or 2x cranksets, this chainring is adept and capable for use with 9-12-speed drivetrains and 10-12-speed chains.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Chainline - 48 mm for 26 & 28T, 49 mm for 30-34T and 50 mm for 36-38tT
- Boost crankset chainline - 52 mm for 30-34T and 53 mm for 36-38T
- 10mm bolts are optimized for mounting this ring
- Weight - 26t - 42g, 28t - 50g, 30t - 41g, 32t - 50g, 34t - 59g, 36t - 69g
- Compatible with Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 1x or 2x cranksets
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.