Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Chainring for Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000
Made for the discerning rider that wants to adapt their 1x drivetrain for better efficiency, the Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Chainring for Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 has an aluminium 7075 T6 construction, and delivers better retention and an improved chainline for greater reliability.
With a standard crank width, this chainring provides a chainline of 48mm at 26 and 28 teeth, 49mm at 30-34 teeth, and 50mm at 36-38 teeth. With boost options, this chainring offers a chainline of 52mm between 30-34 teeth and 53 between 36-38 teeth. Made with a Drop-Stop construction that means teeth are shaped from wide to narrow, you can be sure of fantastic chain traction and also an innate ability to shed mud with ease.
Compatible with Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 1x or 2x cranksets, this chainring is adept and capable for use with 9-12-speed drivetrains and all 10-12-speed chains (except Shimano 12-speed).
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud-shedding ability
- 7075-T6 aluminium with an anodised finish
- Chainline - 48mm for 26 & 28T, 49mm for 30-34T and 50mm for 36-38T
- Boost crankset chainline - 52mm for 30-34T and 53mm for 36-38T
- 10mm bolts are optimised for mounting this ring
- Fit Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 and Deore M6000 1x or 2x cranksets
- The 28T and 26T sizes will mount to the inner 64 BCD mounting position on these cranksets
- Not compatible with Deore triple (3x) cranksets
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Compatible with all 10, 11-speed, and 12-speed SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains
- Not compatible with Shimano 12-speed chains (Drop-Stop ST model required)
- This Drop-Stop A models will reduce the chainline (inward towards the frame) from the Shimano specified chainline for the crankset: 26T-28T = -3mm, 30T-34T = -2mm, and 36T-38T = -1mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight - 26t - 42 grams, 28t - 50 grams, 30t - 41 grams, 32t - 50 grams, 34t - 59 grams, 36t - 69 grams