Wolf Tooth Components B-RAD Roll Top Dry Bag
Standing for Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, the Wolf Tooth Components B-RAD range has been created with supreme versatility in mind, designed to offer endless luggage configurations so you can tailor your set-up to precisely your requirements. This Roll Top Dry Bag, for example, can be mounted in three ways - it can act both as a traditional saddle bag, or it can be mounted as an 'enduro strap' attached to your frame with the included velcro strap. It can also be fitted using Wolf Tooth's innovative mount system that uses an aluminium mounting plate (sold separately) to fit the bag to your bottle cage fittings.
However you choose to use it, the Roll Top Dry Bag is a durable, weather-proof piece of kit that allows you to carry your tubes and tools securely and without hassle, in a variety of configurations. This is the perfect option for when you need to tailor your setup to very exact specifications.
- Low profile bag that provides a handy storage space for tools, tubes and other accessories
- Part of Wolf Tooth Component's B-RAD range - created to provide endless adaptability and versatility
- Can be mounted using the self-contained velcro strap to either your bike's frame or to the underside of your saddle
- Alternatively, pair the bag with a B-RAD base in order to fit it to your water bottle cage mounts
- Made of waterproof, PVC-backed 420D ripstop nylon with sealed seams
- Duraflex buckle
- Dimensions: 18cm x 10cm x 6cm
- Capacity: 1.1 litre
- Comes with 5cm-wide silicone-backed strap
- Weight: 76 grams
PRODUCT REF: 888354
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more