Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Direct Mount Spider For Cannondale
Designed to work with Cannondale cranksets that use a removable spider whilst improving chainline, the Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Direct Mount Spider For Cannondale is a clever addition that can reduce the wear and improve the shifting on your chainrings.
Available in three different options to adjust the chain line either 9mm closer towards the frame (M9), 1mm closer to the frame (M1), or to bring it into use with Cannondale bikes with an Asymmetric integration rear triangle (M4). This spider, in essence, offers better alignment for your cogs on the road and pitching your chain better to provide greater traction, this is a great choice for riders looking to hone and perfect their machine.
Changed easily thanks to the 5 small bolts and lack of nuts, this spider features a 7075-T6 alloy construction for low net weight and long-lasting durability. Including stainless steel bolts, this adaptation weighs just 32 grams in its heaviest edition, whilst its quality made in the USA construction assures you of lasting quality.
Please note, the number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth:
- M9 (minus 9mm - standard dish towards the frame) For use on standard (non-Ai offset) bikes
- M4 (minus 4mm - Ai offset) For use on Cannondale bikes with the Ai (asymmetric integration) offset rear triangle AND all Cannondale 27.5 Plus bikes For use on 2x Fat CAAD (a 166mm spindle)
- M1 (minus 1mm - dished towards the frame) For use on 1x Fat CAAD bikes (a 160mm spindle) M1 (minus 1mm - dished towards the frame) Cannondale cyclocross and road bikes (38T max CAMO chainring) Ai cyclocross bikes with 155mm spindle (38T max CAMO chainring)
Still unsure? Don't hesitate to contact us for more information!
- Optimises chainline on direct mount style chainrings
- Reduced wear and improved shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Compatible for use with Cannondale cranksets that have a removable spider
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material 7075-T6
- Stainless Steel bolts included
- Weight - M9 - 32g, M4 - 28g, M1 - 28g