Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Direct Mount Spider For Race Face Cinch
Designed to provide a perfected chain line across a number of different setups, the Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Direct Mount Spider is a strong and reliable spider that's lightweight and engineered especially to work with Race Face's Cinch system.
Perfect chain line allowing you to benefit from shifting precision and low wear, this spider is designed and made in Minneapolis, USA. Made from 7075-T6 aluminium, this spider mounts chainrings using included stainless steel bolts. With only five making transfer quick and easy, this spider is hugely adaptable and weighs just 32 grams in the heaviest edition. The available colour options add a little style to your bike.
3 different chain line options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth:
M8 (minus 8mm - dished towards the frame) is for standard 49mm chain line. This is for use on bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes.
M5 (Boost - minus 5mm - dished towards the frame) is for 52mm chain line that Boost bikes may need.
P2 (plus 2mm - dished outwards away from the frame) is for fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm spindle. This is now very common on production fat bikes to keep the q-factor slimmer
- Perfect chainline - for minimum wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Swapping - very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts
- Bling - spider colours and bolt colours add a little flash to your sweet ride!
- Supplied with Stainless Steel bolts
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Stainless Steel bolts included
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite
- Weight - M8 - 32g, M5 - 28g, P2 -30g
- Spider is compatible with the Race Face Cinch system
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.