Wolf Tooth Components CAMO PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring
Made to offer up a high-quality strength and formed to provide the greatest possible efficiency when used with Wolf Tooth's Components CAMO spiders (available separately), the CAMO PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is a perfected part for the rider looking to achieve maximum performance from their pedal stroke.
Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains, this chainring makes use of an elliptical shape that sees the downstroke equivalent to pedalling a ring two teeth larger than the actual stated size. The neutral areas of your pedal stroke equivalent to two teeth smaller than your stated ring size, this PowerTrac chainring provides greater efficiency in your cadence without affecting your actual movement.
Using Drop-Stop's wide to narrow tooth profile for great chain retention and mud-shedding ability, this chainring is made from 7075-T6 aluminium and weighs just 46 grams in the larger 34 tooth size.
- Compatible with Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders only
- Supplied with Stainless Steel Bolts
- Ovalised ring at 10%
- Less aggressive timing at 112 degrees
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material 7075-T6 aluminium
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite
- Weight - 30t - 32g, 32t - 38g, 34t - 46g