Wolf Tooth Components DM PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for Race Face Cinch Boost
The Wolf Tooth Components PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring has been designed to pair with any of Race Face's direct mount chainrings utilising the Cinch(TM) system. Built to offer a perfect chainline with 148 x 12mm Boost frames, the offset is increased to 52mm, while the patented Drop-Stop®, wide/narrow tooth profile ensures the chain is kept secure, regardless of the conditions or terrain ahead.
Featuring Wolf Tooth's revolutionary PowerTrac elliptical profile, both power and traction are increased. This proprietary design sees a 10% less ovalised ring, with a less aggressive timing (112°) than the alternatives, providing the feel of a traditional ring with the benefits of an oval variant. The PowerTrac design greatly increases efficiency, working with your body's natural biomechanics to ensure optimal power transfer throughout the entire pedal stroke, perfect for those chasing every marginal gain out on the trail.
To get the most out of this chainring we would recommend running a clutch rear derailleur.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA
- Compatible with any Race Face Cinch(TM) system crankset
- Compatible with all 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop®, wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Material: 7075-T6
- PowerTrac elliptical shape
- Boost Offset: 52mm
- Weight: 63 grams (32T)