Wolf Tooth Components DM PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for Race Face Cinch
The Wolf Tooth Components PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring has been designed to enhance the performance of all direct mount Race Face Chainsets featuring the Cinch(TM) system.
Utilising Wolf Tooth's patented Drop-Stop® technology, the tooth profile alternates between wide and narrow to offer the highest possible level of chain retention, through even the worst of conditions. Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA, you can be assured of a tough and durable product, ready to tackle the demands of off-road racing, while the 7075-T6 keeps the weight down to an impressive 63 grams in its 32T variant.
The PowerTrac Elliptical profile enhances performance out on the trail. Featuring a 10% less ovalised ring and a less aggressive timing than the competition, this proprietary design offers a ride feel similar to a traditional ring, but with the performance benefits of an oval option. The shape works with the body's natural biomechanics to ensure optimum power transfer throughout the pedal stroke, increasing traction and speed on even the most technical of courses.
To get the most out of this chainring we would recommend running a clutch rear derailleur.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA
- Compatible with any Race Face Cinch(TM) system crankset
- Compatible with all 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop®, wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Material: 7075-T6
- PowerTrac elliptical shape
- Offset: 49mm
- Weight: 63 grams (32T)