Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Chainring for Race Face Cinch Boost
The Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Chainring has been designed for use with Boost frames with 148 x 12mm rear spacing to offer the perfect chainline for off-road riding. Designed and manufactured in the USA, this high-quality product is compatible with any Race Face crankset that uses the Cinch(TM) system, including the Turbine, Next SL, Sixc and Aeffect models.
Featuring Wolf Tooth's patented Drop-Stop® design, the chain is held extremely securely, while its longevity is also increased. This narrow/wide tooth design is also good in poor conditions, efficiently displacing unwanted mud buildup.
For the best possible experience, we would recommend using a clutch style rear derailleur.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA
- Compatible with any Race Face Cinch(TM) system crankset
- Compatible with all 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop®, wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- We recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Material: 7075-T6
- Boost offset: 52mm
- Weight: 63 grams (32T)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.