Wolf Tooth Components GnarWolf Chainguide
Stop chain slips and keep riding without worry with the Wolf Tooth Components GnarWolf Chainguide. Securing via a wide range of different connectors such as braze-on, high-direct and ISCG 05 mounts, any rider can take advantage of a consistently secure chain, pushing their performance to new levels on the cyclocross course.
Constructed from an impressively durable 6061-T6 stainless steel, the entire systems weigh around 44g, making them a worthwhile addition to your race day bike. Adjustments are easily made with a 4mm hex key, too, and you don’t even need to take your crank arms off to fit them.
- Patent pending infinite chainline adjustment between 45mm and 51mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel
- Infinite vertical adjustment between 34t and 46t for round and oval chainrings
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
- Designed for the rigors of the muddiest CX course or roughest gravel riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 44g
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings
- Installation takes just a few minutes -- no need to remove your crank arms
- Patent pending chainline adjustment system
- Compatible with: designed to fit on any bike with an any of the stated mounting options. Optimised for use with both Elliptical and Round Chainrings. Fits chainrings 34t-46t
PRODUCT REF: 748883
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more