Wolf Tooth Components PowerTrac Elliptical Reverse Dish Chainring for Race Face Cinch
Designed to deliver varied drive throughout the course of your pedal stroke, the Wolf Tooth Components PowerTrac Elliptical Reverse Dish Chainring is compatible with Race Face Cinch cranksets. Formed with an elliptical shaping, this chainring offers improved efficiency by providing larger diameters on your down stroke and smaller, easier upstrokes in less powerful parts of your pedal stroke.
Made to provide a sizing that is equivalent to 32T when pushing down, this chainring in the neutral zone is equivalent to 28T, helping you turn those pedals with a better efficiency and giving you a better traction when turning your gears. Wolf Tooth's offering providing a less ovalised ring than conventional options, this chainring provides less aggressive timing at 112 degrees. The consequence is that your pedal stroke is unnoticeably altered and optimised.
Smooth and effective pedal rotation, this chainring is compatible with 1x9,10,11 or 12-speed Race Face drivetrains. Made in Minneapolis, USA from high-quality 7075-T6 aluminium, this chainring offers great quality and durability from the very first mile.
Please note: The maximum diameter of this 30T chainring is equivalent to a 32T chainring, and so adequate clearance is required for you to mount this item.
- A slightly less ovalized ring (10%)
- Less aggressive timing (112°)
- Any change in your pedal stroke is unnoticeable
- Larger-diameter section of the ring engages with the chain at the optimal point on the downstroke
- Provides a smoother, more efficient pedal rotation
- Designed with a reverse dish to provide the optimal chainline for fat bikes that have 190mm rear hubs but with cranksets designed around 170mm rear hubs
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains using Race Face Cinch cranks
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring two teeth bigger than the size you order (to be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
- Chainline 75mm
- Weight - 30t - 58g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.