Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Light Action Lever Shimano
Sitting close to the handlebar grip and giving a longer, ergonomically shaped lever to quickly activate your dropper post, the Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Light Action Lever Shimano is the ideal choice for riders with Shimano IS-AB and IS-II mounts.
The low profile of the ReMote makes it an easy choice, ensuring you don’t need to move your thumb or hand too far from your grips to engage the dropper post - ideal for when you’re surging along fire roads and forget where the drop in point is.
The ReMote also makes setup and maintenance easier than on regular dropper posts: simply secure the cable at the seatpost using a stock barrel or cable clamp, and route it to the bar. With this in mind, Wolf Tooth Components have gone above and beyond to increase its strength and durability in the event of a crash, making sure it breaks away and doesn’t damage either you or the handlebars.
Shimano IS-AB and IS-II mounts, and all cable actuated dropper posts, and all below:
9Point8 Fall Line, Bontrager Line, DVO Garnet, Easton Haven, Fox Transfer, Giant Contact, Gravity Dropper, KS (all), PNW Bachelor, RaceFace Turbine, Specialized Command, THomson and TransX
- The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy
- The ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation
- A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws
- Sits close to the bar, minimising the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals
- Solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters
- Features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash
- A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions
- Compatible with: 9Point8 Fall Line, Bontrager Line, DVO Garnet, Easton Haven, Fox Transfer, Giant Contact, Gravity Dropper, KS (all), PNW Bachelor, RaceFace Turbine, Specialized Command, THomson and TransX
- Only fits onto Shimano IS-AB and IS-II mounts
- From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA