XLab Aero Computer Mount for Torpedo Mini Mount
Keep an eye on your numbers, whether racing or training, with the Xlab Aero Computer Mount for Torpedo Mini Mount. A compact, aerodynamic mount which attaches to the Torpedo hydration system, the glass reinforced nylon construction is both lightweight and strong.
Designed to sit out front, the American company has positioned the mount in the optimum position to be able to view your data without you having to come out of the time trial position. A versatile option, the mount can also be attached to the stem if the Torpedo hydration system is not present.
Compatible with a wide range of computers, the sturdy mount is 37 millimetres wide and is perfect base for holding your Garmin computer in place.
The mount includes all the hardware and installation information you need to fit the mount to your bike.
- Mount Dimensions: Outside Dimensions: 38mm (1.49 in), Inside Dimensions: 33 mm (1.3 in)
- Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Weight: 29.5 grams (1.04 oz)
- Mount in front of TORPEDO™ SYSTEM for optimum viewing
- Mount on stem when using non-XLAB™ drink systems
- Easy to read when in aero position
- Fits most computers including the new longer form factor models
- Mount is 37 mm wide. Plenty of room to support the popular Garmin™ computers
- Includes hardware and instructions