XLab Torpedo Versa 500 Hydration System
The Xlab Torpedo Versa 500 Hydration System offers hydration for the long haul. Built for flexibility and versatility, the Torpedo Versa 500 Hydration System's leak-proof 738ml bottle is designed with a highly aerodynamic shaping and a clear fluid window that allows you to check how much water you have left. The Torpedo's now legendary high-flow bite valve lets you quickly and easily drink and the flexible straw allows you to drink from multiple positions.
The Torpedo bottle is mounted in the 16-layer carbon bottle cage, which allows you to quickly and easily swap out the Torpedo for other standard size water bottles. This cage is mounted to XLab's new Versa plate. This 16-layer carbon fibre no-bounce plate ensures that the bottle cage and telescoping Garmin computer mount do not rattle and remain secure and aerodynamic. The plate is easily and quickly mounted to your aerobars with two durable Velcro straps.
XLab's inclusion of a quarter-turn Garmin mount will be a welcome addition for training and race days and the mount's telescoping capabilities and adjustable angle allows you to dial in the perfect position for you.
Available in three colour schemes, you will be hard-put to find a more complete package when it comes to long distance, aerodynamic bike hydration systems.
- Aerodynamic, leak-free, sealed design
- Flexible straw with "dolphin tail" retainer and high-flow bite valve make drinking easy
- Dual-bottle capabilities; Torpedo bottle can be swapped out for a regular water bottle
- 16-layer carbon fibre no-bounce, no-rattle Versa plate securely mounts with Velcro straps
- Telescoping, multi-position Garmin mount allows adjustments on-the-fly for the perfect computer viewing angle
- Includes: Torpedo bottle cage, Versa carbon plate/mount, Garmin multi-position computer mount, and Velcro straps with hardware (computer not included)