Zipp 808 Firecrest Disc Front Wheel
Perfect for pairing with a solid rear wheel for maximum speed in a triathlon or time trial, the 808 Firecrest Disc Front Wheel is a wind-cheating 80mm deep.
The Total System Efficiency concept aims to combine the advantages of low weight, aerodynamics reduced rolling resistance and lower vibration losses. ABLC Dimples on the carbon combine with the rim’s blunt shape to improve the airflow around the wheel whilst the hookless and tubeless-ready design allows lower tyre pressures for more grip and less rolling resistance. The reduction in vibrations also benefits triathletes by making the transition to running easier.
Sapim’s renowned Sapim CX-Sprint lace the rim to the ZR1 Disc Brake hubs, matching the rim performance-wise and making for a compelling rapid choice of front wheel.
- TSE design with 23mm internal width with tubeless and hookless rim profile ideal for wider tyres at lower tyre pressure
- The 808 is optimised for a 28mm tyre (minimum 25mm)
- ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with a better seal design for improved durability
- An all-out aero 80mm rim profile
- ABLC dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to creating a faster, more stable wheel
- Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- Built with Sapim™ CX Sprint J-bend spokes
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- Ships with 12mm end caps
- Hookless tubeless-ready
- ABLC Dimples, TSE technology
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 80mm
- Internal Rim Width: 23mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Sprint J-bend
- Spoke Count: 20
- Hubs: ZR1 Disc Brake
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: Thru-axle 12x100mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 28mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 752 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".