Zone3 Short Sleeve Swimskin
Developed with two-time Kona swim champion Josh Amberger, the Zone3 Short Sleeve Swimskin is designed to be the fastest option available in today’s market. Sophisticated Yamamoto textile is used on the upper part of the torso, and this combines with its SCS water-repellent coating to lower drag, markedly improving the wearer’s speed through the water.
Highly stretchy, water-resistant X2R material is used across the other areas of the suit. This material’s compressive nature works in tandem with the slender fit and refined panel shaping to further improve streamlining and support the muscles, lowering fatigue during demanding training sessions and races. The fit incorporates a unique short sleeve pattern that promotes unrestricted movement throughout the swimming stroke and reduces chafing.
This swimskin is designed to be worn over a short-sleeve trisuit comfortably, making it ideal for non-wetsuit competitions. Its auto-lock zip design with cord facilitates quick removal in the transition zone.
- Developed in collaboration with two-time Kona Swim winner Josh Amberger
- Designed to be the fastest swimskin available
- Yamamoto textile with an SCS water-repellent coating on the chest improves speed and significantly reduces drag
- Low absorption and compressive X2R fabric panels offer core support and cut resistance through the water
- Minimal, fully bonded seams improve streamlining
- Refined panel layout provides a compression fit to reduce drag and provide full body support
- Designed to be worn over a short sleeve trisuit, making it ideal for non-wetsuit competitions
- Unique short sleeve panel design allows for unrestricted movement
- Auto-lock zip with cord for fast removal