absoluteBLACK CX Oval SRAM Chainring
absoluteBLACK’s CX Oval SRAM Chainring is a direct mount upgrade for those with a single ring cyclocross or gravel bike. It is compatible with 11 and 12-speed drivetrains and uses a unique narrow-wide tooth profile for excellent chain retention. The oval shape promotes a smoother pedalling action which in turn is less tiring and reduces knee joint stress. The 3D tooth profile and chainring design also helps clear out any mud or grass so that the drivetrain runs more efficiently and there is less wear on components.
- 1X SRAM-compatible direct mount chainring
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep the chain in place for a minimum 12 months
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with ease
- Superb quality and great look
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to keep your legs fresher for longer
- Ovality: Optimised to each size separately. Range: 10.2-12.1% and timing of 110.5-112.3° after TDC (top dead centre)
- 12-speed Eagle and 11-speed compatible
- Compatibility: SRAM Force 22, Force 1, CX1, Rival 22, Rival 1, S900. GXP and BB30 models, SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 GXP and long spindle BB30
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.