absoluteBLACK Road Oval Winter 110BCD x5 Chainring
When you're looking for a set up that is easy to maintain, and makes post-winter ride cleaning less hassle, then the absoluteBLACK Road Oval 110BCD x5 Chainring is well worth considering. Available in both inner and outer chainring options, the CNC machined aluminium is tough and hard-wearing, and the unique oval shape will help you climb faster and easier.
This chainring uses the same aluminium, teeth and shifting ramp design as absoluteBLACK's premium range yet less machining makes it easier to clean, with only a slight weight penalty. Further advantages of the oval shape are smoother pedalling and reduced stress to the knees, decreasing the risk of injury and keeping you feeling fresh for longer.
- Pre-2014 cranks including Shimano Dura-Ace FC7900/7950, Shimano Ultegra FC6750, Shimano 105 5750 and many more with 5 bolt fitting
- One of a kind special oval shape that helps you climb easier and faster (patent pending)
- Bespoke absoluteBLACK six-point ramp and recess shifting design shifts better than any other brand and model of oval chainring
- 30% heavier than absoluteBLACK Premium chainrings, but very easy to clean after winter training
- You will not 'feel' the oval shape while pedalling
- Your pedalling action will feel smoother
- Helps reduce stress on knees and helps your legs remain fresher for longer
- Reduces possibility of leg cramps
- Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminium. Long-lasting construction
- Mounting: 110 BCD x 5
- Bolts: Outer chainring - use long bolts (not included) / Changing only inner chainring to oval - use original bolts
- Ovality: Optimised to each size separately. 34T - 6.5% / 36T - 11.4% / 50/52 - 10.3%
- Compatibility: 10/11-speed. Pre-2014 cranks including Shimano Dura-Ace FC7900/7950, Shimano Ultegra FC6750, Shimano 105 5750 and many more with 5 bolt fitting
- Weight: 34T - 39 grams / 36T - 43 grams / 50T - 150 grams / 52T - 160 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.