Sigma Sports is delighted to offer you the 3 Jerseys loyalty scheme. This scheme offers 3 clear levels of discount based on your individual spend in the previous 365 days.
White Jersey5% off MSP on qualifying products spend £250 in 365 days to receive discount
Green Jersey8% off MSP on qualifying products spend £500 in 365 days to receive discount
Yellow Jersey12% off MSP on qualifying products
spend £1000 in 365 days to receive discount
Once you have logged in to your account all prices will be automatically adjusted to show your personal price based on your jersey level. When an item is already discounted below the loyalty scheme price no further discount will apply, and the price you see whilst browsing online will always be the best price.
Your loyalty status is calculated daily at midnight so any change to your loyalty status resulting from a purchase will be reflected the following day. We cannot retrospectively apply any discount.
Terms and Conditions
- The Yellow, Green and White jersey prices are applied to the list price (MSP) of a product. If that product is already discounted below the Yellow, Green and White jersey price, you won't receive any additional discount
- Excludes Bikes, Frames, Turbo Trainers and the following brands; Apidura, ASSOS, Attaquer, Bike Box Alan, Cannondale, Cervelo, Colnago, Garmin, HED, Hunt, Kinesis, Lightweight, Roval, Seven Cycles, SRM, Specialized, Trek, THM, Wahoo and Wattbike - Discount will not be applied to these items, however, their value will be added to your 365 days running total. Vouchers do not count towards your running total when you buy them but do get added when you spend them
- The value of any returned items will be deducted from your running total
- Postage costs do not count towards your running total
- Workshop labour and gift vouchers are not included
- This discount is subject to change at any time
- If you choose to use "Sign in with Apple" and select "Hide My Email", this will create a new account and orders will not contribute towards your Sigma Sports loyalty status