7mesh Callaghan Long Sleeve Jersey
Merino wool has been a first choice fabric in the cycling industry for some time now thanks to its insulation and breathability. With the Callaghan Long Sleeve Jersey, 7mesh has blended the premium comfort of Merino wool with the fast-drying performance of polyester to make this an ideal choice for autumn and spring riding. Merino wool provides a high level of insulation and temperature control as well as odour control. Coupled with this, the polyester exterior has fibres extending into the wool to wick moisture away to the outside of the jersey where it can evaporate.
Further adding insulation, the high collar and ergonomically aggressive cut of the jersey keep the fabric next to your skin. On the rear, two spacious pockets provide plenty of storage space. The pockets' openings have been specifically designed for easy access when wearing winter gloves and neat internal sleeves inside the pockets are ideal for your phone or other valuables.
- Construction: Merino wool-poly blend with a brushed back for insulation
- Claimed manufacturer's weight: 304 grams size medium
- Quick-drying and warm
- Two large angled pockets on the back for easy access with thick gloves
- Two internal sleeve pockets inside rear pockets to keep your phone or valuables secure
- High neck for extra warmth
- Reflective details
- Micro-stitched seams for the lowest possible profile
- Headphone ports in the rear pockets
- 80% Merino Wool, 20% polyester
7mesh Callaghan Long Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.