7mesh Farside Long Short
Styled to look as good at the pub or cafe post-ride as it looks on the trails, the 7mesh Farside Long Short is perfect for three-season riding and has a knee-length, knee pad compatible design.
The lightweight, high stretch fabric is durable and moisture-wicking and has a DWR treatment to create a barrier against light rain. Reinforcement in the crotch seams adds extra resistance in this area of high wear, and the clean finish hems allow for complete pedalling freedom, even with knee pads fitted. Complete with belt loops and waist adjusters, there's plenty of opportunity to dial in the perfect fit.
Storage is taken care of by two hand pockets as well as a zippered side pocket that's perfect for a phone or other small valuables. Finished with a reflective logo, a little extra visibility is added for safety in low light conditions.
- Ever Nylon Stretch 2-4 Way material with DWR (durable water repellency)
- Reinforced crotch seams
- Clean finish laminated hem
- Knee pad compatible
- Two hand pockets
- One zippered side pocket
- Belt loops as well as low profile locking waist adjusters
- Zippered fly with 7m branded snap closure
- Reflective details
- Trim Fit provides some room for light layering and features mechanical (fabric) stretch or elastane, combined with articulated patterns
- Inseam length: 13.5cm (14")
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 176 grams (size small)