7mesh Horizon Kate Zessel Short Sleeve Jersey
The 7mesh Horizon Short Sleeve Jersey combines a beautiful design with comfort and practicality. This Artist Series garment by Kate Zessel is inspired by the trails, peaks, and valleys of British Columbia. The jersey uses the brand's Trim fit, one that sits between loose and racy, allowing for additional layers and complete freedom of movement. The materials help regulate moisture and heat and are treated to prevent the growth of bacteria and associated bad smells.
An Anything Panel 5-Pocket System is a key feature, bringing a huge amount of space, making this jersey the perfect choice for longer adventures. The surrounding fabric prevents excess sag even when the pockets are packed full. UPF 50+ prevents sun damage, and there is a full-length zip for quickly adapting to changing temperatures.
- Wicking and thermal regulating material
- Anti-microbial treatment
- Trim fit provides some room for light layering
- Anything Panel 5-Pocket System (three rear floating pockets, one large and one small zippered side pocket)
- Concealed full-length front zipper
- UPF 50+
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 160 grams (size small)