7mesh Revo Short
The Revo Short from 7mesh means that bad weather doesn’t have to stop play, thanks to its waterproof construction.
The taped 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric is 100% waterproof, highly breathable and durable enough to withstand the trials and tribulations of mountain biking. Cut for the riding position, the short is long enough to cover the knees with an articulated design that allows room for pads and unrestricted pedalling. The vulnerable gusset area has minimal seams to increase comfort and decrease chafing with the seams that are necessary moved off to the side. Waist adjusters and belt loops give a choice of ways to hold the short up and the two hand pockets have drain holes so that they don’t retain water.
- X-Small: 17.8” - 45.1cm
- Small: 18” - 45.7cm
- Medium: 18.3” - 46.4cm
- Large: 18.5” - 47cm
- X-Large: 18.8” - 47.6cm
- XX-Large 19" - 48.3cm
- GORE-TEX® 3L - 70d Nylon Plain Weave / Tricot Knit Backer
- Fully taped GORE-TEX® construction.
- New riding gusset construction (minimises seams where shorts/pants typically fail)
- Articulated over the knee length
- Pad compatible
- Hand pockets with drain holes
- Belt loops
- Zipped fly with snap closure
- Integrated waist adjusters
- Reflective details
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 200 grams size S