7mesh Thunder Womens Pant
7mesh’s most weatherproof trouser, the women’s Thunder Pant uses tough, 3L GORE-TEX PRO to ensure that all the water, mud and spray stays on the outside. Cut for comfort and unrestricted movement in the riding position with articulated knees, they work perfectly on-road, off-road and for hardy commuters too. Waist adjusters and watertight leg zips make putting the pant on easier, and up to 7.5cm can be trimmed off the lower leg to ensure a perfect fit. There is a waterproof zipped pocket for valuables and the large areas of reflective detailing will help increase visibility to other road users in dank, gloomy conditions.
- GORE-TEX® most rugged PRO fabric at seat and upper legs, GORE-TEX® PRO 3L, 70d
- GORE-TEX® most breathable PRO at lower legs and waist, GORE-TEX® PRO 3L, 30d
- Fully taped GORE-TEX® construction riding gusset construction (minimises seams where pants typically fail)
- Watertight leg zips for putting on with shoes and double slider for venting
- Integrated waist adjusters
- Watertight zipped pocket
- Articulated knees
- Large reflective details
- Thunder Pant's hem can be trimmed by up to 3" - 7.5cm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 275 grams (size medium)
7mesh Thunder Womens Pant Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".