AGU Verve HD II Sunglasses with UV400 Lens
The AGU Verve HD II Sunglasses with UV400 Lens is a premium option for performance road cyclists and features a UV400 HD II lens for maximum optical clarity. As the official race sunglasses of Team Jumbo-Visma, the Verve HD II is loaded with technology and sees a unique removable lens frame for both full-framed and frameless use. Treated with an anti-fog and hydrophobic coating, the lens won't let you down, even when you're working hard.
The Grilamid TR90 construction is highly durable, and to prepare you for any weather eventuality both a clear and pro-yellow lens are included. The nose and temple pads are anti-allergenic and designed to keep you free from irritation all ride long.
- UV400 HD II lens for maximum optical clarity
- Anti-Fog, hydrophobic lens treatment
- Removable lens frame for optional frameless/full frame use
- Anti-allergenic nose and temple pads
- Clear and pro-yellow lenses included
- Official performance sunglasses of Team Jumbo-Visma
- Durable Grilamid TR90 construction
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".