Abbey Bike Tools Harbor Dishing Gauge
The Abbey Bike Tools Harbor Dishing Gauge makes the vital task of wheel dishing a breeze and helps to ensure of accurate and safe wheel builds via its professional workshop grade construction.
A simple design is punctuated with a modern aesthetic and facilitates quick and easy dishing of any bicycle wheel from 20” to 29” in size. Machined from billets of aluminium, the durability of this gauge is guaranteed while the solid construction makes sure that accuracy never waivers.
Clever standoff feet attachments allow wheel dishing to occur with tyres still installed, even fat mountain bike tyres, while a spring-loaded hub plunger saves time over traditional threaded indicators.
Beautiful anodised finishing throughout completes an item that is as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional.
- A simple but modern design that facilities quick and easy wheel dishing for any bicycle wheel between 20” - 29”
- Fully machined from billets of aluminium to ensure longevity of accuracy
- Standoff feet allow wheel dishing to be checked with a tyre installed, even fat MTB tyres
- Spring-loaded hub plunger for ultimate time efficiency
- Tough surface finishing enhances aesthetics and durability
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.