Abus Bordo Granit XPlus 6500 Folding Lock Sold Secure Gold
Delivering robust protection from even the most determined of attacks and reaching Sold Secure Gold standard, the Bordo Granit XPlus 6500 Folding Lock from Abus features 5.5mm hardened steel bars that are also encased in a soft material so as not to damage your frame. Perfect for securing high-value bikes, the Link Protection Shield ensures that rivets are not flexible and the construction is saw-resistant, and furthermore the XPlus precision disc cylinder guards against attempts to pick the lock. The tool-free attachment makes it quick and easy to install and there's a practical bag for easy transportation off the bike.
- 5.5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- Colour-coordinated soft-touch silicone cover for the lock body
- ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing
- The bars, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
- Tool-free attachment using either a practical clamping bracket or non-slip Velcro straps
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- Circumference: 85 cm
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 1.760 grams
- Locking type: Key
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.