Adidas Solar Boost ST 19 Running Shoes
Running vast distances, especially on back-to-back training days, is incredibly wearing on the feet and the legs. The Adidas Solar Boost ST 19 Running Shoes offer targeted foot support and supreme comfort for frequenting long distances and durations, staving off fatigue for a fresher and more enthusiastic running experience.
The Energy-Rail midsole and dual-density Boost cushioning form a partnership that offers a lively sense of rebound and serene levels of cushioning for striding across even the hardest of underfoot surfaces. The Solar Propulsion Rail and Torsion system then provide ample foot support and guidance, reducing fatigue by stabilising the foot regardless of running gait before the Continental rubber outsole offers grip even when it’s teeming down with rain.
An Air Mesh upper grants vest levels of ventilation, even in the clammiest of conditions before a traditional lace closure formation affords endless fit variation for differing temperature governed foot volumes.
- Stability running shoes
- Regular fit
- Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch
- Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride
- Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Air mesh upper; Tailored Fibre Placement for midfoot support
- Lace closure
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 314 grams, per shoe, size UK 8