Adidas Solarboost 19 Womens Running Shoes
When logging long runs, Adidas Solarboost 19 Womens Running Shoes are right for the job. The air mesh upper is breathable to manage temperature efficiently, and complete with targeted reinforcement to keep feet supported mile after mile. The Solar Propulsion Rail extends along the length of the midsole for increased stability upon impact, whilst the Boost midsole provides superior, responsive cushioning with immense energy return. When testing conditions set in, the Continental™ Rubber outsole maintains grip and traction over slick surfaces.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Air mesh upper with textile lining
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Running shoes with targeted support
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel 32mm / forefoot 22mm)
- Stabilising Torsion System and Solar Propulsion Rail
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip even in wet conditions
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 278 grams per pair (size UK 5.5)
Adidas Solarboost 19 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.