Adidas Terrex Agravic BOA Womens Trail Running Shoes
A hardy, rugged option, the Adidas Terrex Agravic BOA Womens Trail Running Shoes are supportive and grippy, making them ideal for demanding runs that venture into harsh Alpine terrain.
The Boost midsole uses its plush foam compound to deliver sublime cushioning over harsh, irregular surfaces and to promote a lively rebound into every stride. A curved format allows this midsole to encourage the foot's natural motion, reducing fatigue during the longest of adventures. The Continental rubber outsole is tacky and is arranged into aggressive lugs to guarantee traction over wet roots, loose rocks and mud.
A tough textile upper is reinforced with abrasion-resistant weldings, and its sock-like fit teams up with the moulded insole to deliver excellent comfort levels. A BOA closure system completes the design by utilising its micro-adjustability to grant tailored levels of security and support.
- Cushioned, highly stable and grippy trail running shoes for the most demanding alpine terrain
- The Boost midsole is plush and highly responsive
- Curved midsole format eases the heel-to-toe transition
- The Continental™ Rubber outsole and aggressive lug pattern offers extraordinary grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Moulded insole follows the contours of the foot
- Sock-like textile upper with abrasion-resistant weldings is hard-wearing and durable
- Micro-adjustable BOA closure system affords a supportive, super-comfortable fit