Adidas Terrex Agravic GORE-TEX Womens Trail Running Shoes
The Adidas Terrex Agravic Gore-Tex Womens Trail Running Shoes are the perfect footwear for the athlete who power-walks up escarpments before flying down muddy trails, all while the weather is at its most challenging.
The EVA midsole infuses every stride with vigour and reduces fatigue on all-day expeditions by softly cushioning every heel strike. A curved fore/aft format of this midsole supports the foot's natural forward roll while running, while the Ortholite insole grants an extra layer of shock absorption. A Continental rubber outsole with an aggressive lug pattern complements the midsole by donating confidence-inspiring traction over wet rocks, slippery mud and loose gravel.
A hard-wearing synthetic upper brushes off scuffs and scrapes, while the GORE-TEX membrane that features throughout the design helps to seal out cold rain and splashes from muddy puddles.
- Waterproof shoes for enduring and intense trail running in all-weather
- The EVA midsole is plush and highly responsive
- Curved midsole format eases the heel-to-toe transition
- Ortholite insole
- The Continental rubber outsole is formed into a grippy lug pattern
- Synthetic upper with high abrasion resistance
- Waterproof GORE-TEX membrane
- Lace closure system