Adidas Terrex Two Primeblue Trail Running Shoes
Packed with comfort, control and energy, the Adidas Terrex Two Primeblue Trail Running Shoes are the ideal choice for the demanding off-road runner. The Lightstrike midsole is the keystone of the design as it infuses tremendous rebound into every stride and cushions the hardest heel strikes while remaining incredibly lightweight. This midsole is partnered with the Continental rubber outsole that utilises a pronounced tread pattern to guarantee grip across all terrain.
A sock-like upper is realised in Primeknit woven mesh to plushly support the foot over uneven terrain and promote a soothing air flow in hot conditions. This mesh material comprises Primeblue yarn made from recycled plastic that has been collected from beaches and shorelines, helping to prevent pollution.
A lace closure system tightens evenly without peak pressure points, and reflective prints heighten visibility when training in the dark.
- Highly cushioned and supportive trail running shoes that offer excellent grip across any terrain
- The Lightstrike midsole is super light, plush and responsive
- Curved midsole format eases the heel-to-toe transition
- The Continental™ Rubber outsole and aggressive lug pattern offers extraordinary grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Sock-like Primeknit woven mesh upper hugs and supports the foot and is highly breathable
- Abrasion-resistant weldings link the upper together
- The upper is realised in Primeblue yarn that is made from recycled Parley Ocean Plastic
- Secure lace closure tightens without causing peak pressure points
- Reflective print