Adidas Terrex Two Primeblue Womens Trail Running Shoes
Seamlessly linking comfort and control with a lively rebound, the Adidas Terrex Two Primeblue Women's Trail Running Shoes aid the serious off-road runner during demanding training sessions and races.
A Lightstrike midsole uses its super light and plush foam construction to cushion the hardest of heel strikes and infuse every push-off with heightened energy. A curved midsole format eases the heel-to-toe transition, reducing fatigue, while the Continental rubber outsole is arranged in an aggressive lug pattern to grant traction across wet roots, loose rock and slippery mud.
The woven mesh Primeknit upper is manufactured into a sock-like structure to be breathable and highly supportive in high load areas. Primeblue yarn is used to make the upper, and this is made from Parley Ocean Plastic that has been collected from beaches and shorelines, preventing it from polluting the sea.
A lace closure system fastens across the top of the foot evenly without pressure points, and reflective prints are added to the design to heighten safety in low-light conditions.
- Highly cushioned and supportive trail running shoes that offer excellent grip across any terrain
- The Lightstrike midsole is super light, plush and responsive
- Curved midsole format eases the heel-to-toe transition
- The Continental™ rubber outsole and aggressive lug pattern offer extraordinary grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Sock-like Primeknit woven mesh upper hugs and supports the foot and is highly breathable
- Abrasion-resistant weldings link the upper together
- The upper is realised in Primeblue yarn that is made from recycled Parley Ocean Plastic
- Secure lace closure tightens without causing peak pressure points
- Reflective print