Adidas Terrex Two Ultra Primeblue Womens Trail Running Shoes
Amalgamating advanced materials and an off-road specific design, the Adidas Terrex Two Ultra Primeblue Women's Trail Running Shoes are an ideal option for tackling mixed terrain training and racing.
A Boost midsole is realised in a plush, reactive foam to cushion every landing and infuse every take-off with extra energy. This midsole has a curved format to ease the transition from heel to toe, increasing the efficiency of the running stride and reducing fatigue. The Continental rubber outsole uses an aggressive tread pattern to guarantee grip over all surfaces, whether wet and slippery or dry and loose.
Highly breathable Primeknit mesh is used to construct the upper, which hugs and supports the foot in high load areas to increase stability. This mesh material is made from Parley Ocean Plastic that has been recycled from waste build-up in the sea.
A lace closure system completes the shoes by tightening with even tension to avoid peak pressure points.
- Versatile, lively and grippy trail running shoes that are part made from recycled plastic waste
- The Boost midsole fuels every step with fresh energy
- Curved midsole format eases the heel-to-toe transition
- The Continental™ Rubber outsole and aggressive lug pattern offer extraordinary grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Sock-like Primeknit mesh upper hugs and supports the foot and is highly breathable
- The upper is realised in Primeblue yarn that is made from recycled Parley Ocean Plastic
- Secure lace closure tightens without causing peak pressure points