Ale Graphics PRR Versilia Winter Long Sleeve Jersey
The Ale Graphics PRR Versilia Winter Long Sleeve Jersey is the perfect garment for fast autumn or spring rides in cool conditions, and its versatility allows it to be used as a comfortable insulating mid-layer through the colder winter months.
The Micro Garzato material features throughout this jersey and is lightly insulating to ward off the chill of crisp early or late season mornings. This material really excels when the riding intensity raises a touch as its high degree of breathability enables it to wick sweat away from the rider's body rapidly. The elasticity of the fabric combines with the slender cut of the jersey to hug the body in the riding position without causing any restriction when breathing hard, mid-interval.
Three rear pockets are incredibly useful for storing training food and are also roomy enough to stash a gilet or lightweight jacket in case the temperatures drop. Reflective detailing completes the jersey by helping to warn other road users of the cyclist's presence on the road.
- A versatile jersey that’s great in cool to mild temperatures or as a warming layer under a gilet on chilly autumn mornings
- The Micro Garzato material is lightly insulating but tremendously breathable
- The very slender cut hugs the body when in the riding position
- Three rear pockets grant storage space for food and ride essentials
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 12 to 18°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 270 grams (size small)
Ale Graphics PRR Versilia Winter Long Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.