Ale Green Road Womens Bib Short
With an environmentally conscious construction, The Ale Green Road Womens Bib Short is made using Global Recycle Standard certified recycled fabrics. Created for warm weather riding, the body-mapped fabric is close fitting and breathable. When the sun shines, you'll be glad of the UPF 50+ UV protection rating too. For all-day comfort, Ale has included their Green W4H seat pad, which features a dual-density foam construction and also boasts a recycled fabric construction. Keeping the garment in place, the leg stability system has interwoven silicone for compression without restriction, and the leg comfort system ensures a uniform fit down the thigh, reducing the risk of a pinch point at the hem.
- Body mapping fabric improves airflow with a perforated open-weave structure for great breathability
- Leg stability system - Silicone threads interwoven through the fabric around the hems of the garment provides the perfect level of compression without constriction
- Leg comfort system - wedge-shaped elastic insert to the back of the bib short improves fit for all sizes of leg, reducing compression of the leg hem while riding
- Flatlock stitching
- Chamois: Green W4H seat pad has a women-specific design with varying density foam featuring two thicknesses for all-day comfort both on and off-road
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 160 grams
- Temperature range: 18°-30°C
- UPF 50+ UV protection
- Global Recycle Standard certified recycled fabrics
Ale Green Road Womens Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.