Ale PR-S Hexa DWR Long Sleeve Jersey
Protecting from both chilly temperatures and light rain, the Ale PR-S Hexa DWR Long Sleeve Jersey is an ideal choice for when riding in changeable autumn and spring conditions.
The lightly insulating and impressively breathable Thermo Garzato fabric is used for all of the panels of this jersey to take the edge off cool air and to manage perspiration generated during pre-season intervals. Finished with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, this material resists light rain and road spray to avoid an uncomfortable, soggy feeling throughout enduring, damp days in the saddle.
The cut of this jersey is close and inspired by racing to ensure that it rests closely on the torso when in the riding position, without any excess material flapping in the wind. A silicone waistband prevents the hem migrating annoyingly up the body and three rear pockets securely transport training food, jackets and gilets.
- A warm, water resistant jersey for chilly and damp days on the bike
- Thermo Garzato DWR (durable water repellent) material is lightly insulating, repels drizzle and is tremendously breathable
- The racing-inspired, Body Mapping cut holds the body very closely when in the riding position
- Silicone elastic at the waist hem
- Three rear pockets grant storage space for food and ride essentials
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 8 to 14°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 300 grams (size small)