Ale Rock Short Sleeve Jersey
A high-performance option with a contemporary look, the Ale Rock Short Sleeve Jersey is a well-thought-out piece of kit that fits the needs of even the most discerning riders. The tight, body-mapped fit provides great aerodynamic performance, further boosted by the longer sleeves with a raw cut hem. The front fabric is perforated to keep you cool, while the one used on the back panel is lightweight and moisture-wicking. The J Stability system keeps the jersey in place at the hem, and three generous rear pockets allow you to carry all you need on a long ride. The additional fourth pocket has a zipper for extra security of your valuables, and reflective trim to helps you get noticed in lower light conditions. Why not complete the look with the Ale Rock Bib Short.
This is a tight-fitting garment, and Ale recommends going one size up if you are on the border between sizes.
- Body-mapped, skin-tight fit
- Top breathability
- Sweat-wicking Rap Dry Carbon fabric on the back, with anti-static and anti-bacterial properties will keep you fresh all day
- Front of the jersey and the sleeves use a lightweight, micro-perforated fabric
- Four-needle flatlock stitching
- Three rear pockets
- Additional zipped pocket for valuables with reflective trim
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 120 grams (size medium)
- Temperature range: 18°-30°C