Ale Rock Short Sleeve Jersey
A high-performance option with a contemporary look, the Ale Rock Short Sleeve Jersey is a well-thought-out piece of kit that fits the needs of even the most discerning riders. The tight, body-mapped fit provides great aerodynamic performance, further boosted by the long sleeves with a raw cut hem. The front fabric is perforated to keep you cool, while the one used on the back panel is lightweight and moisture-wicking. The J Stability system keeps the jersey in place at the hem, and three generous rear pockets allow you to carry all you need on a long ride. The additional fourth pocket has a zipper for extra security of your valuables, and reflective trim to help you get noticed in lower light conditions.
This is a tight-fitting garment, and Ale recommends going one size up if you are on the border between sizes.
- Body-mapped, skin-tight fit
- Top breathability
- Sweat-wicking Rap Dry Carbon fabric on the back, with anti-static and anti-bacterial properties will keep you fresh all day
- Front of the jersey and the sleeves use a lightweight, micro-perforated fabric
- Four-needle flatlock stitching
- Three rear pockets
- Additional zipped pocket for valuables with reflective trim
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 120 grams (size medium)
- Temperature range: 18°-30°C