Altra Escalante 2.5 Running Shoes
Tremendously versatile, the Altra Escalante 2.5 Running Shoes are a go-to option that perform admirably during any run, whether it be long or short, intense or relaxed.
An EGO midsole is highly cushioned, offers an energetic rebound and has internal InnerFlex grooves that mimic the foot's flexion to heighten stride efficiency. This midsole has a Balanced Cushioning format that keeps the heel and forefoot equidistant from the ground, and this combines with an ergonomic FootShape toe box to improve stability, reduce overpronation and promote extra power into every stride.
The FootPod outsole traces the movement of the foot's structure and is realised in a super grippy compound to heighten confidence over any surface. An engineered mesh upper has a sock-like format to grant maximum comfort and encourages a cooling airflow when the conditions are stifling.
- Highly versatile, these running shoes perform within any run, long or short, fast or relaxed
- The EGO midsole with internal InnerFlex grooves is plush and responsive and mimics the flexion of the foot
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance above the ground to encourage optimum form and low impact landings
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out for extra stability and power
- FootPod Technology rubber outsole bends in exactly the right areas and is highly grippy
- Sock-like engineered mesh upper is lightweight, breathable, and supremely comfortable
- Midsole cushioning: Moderate
- Stack height: 24mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 241 grams, per shoe, size UK 9.5