Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Womens Trail Running Shoes
The Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Women's Trail Running Shoes have received some trail-tested upgrades which result in better ergonomics, increased flexibility and improved grip for enhanced performance within any off-road running scenario.
The midsole features a dual-density foam that balances cushioning across the heel and forefoot to even out impacts and improve stride efficiency across the most rugged of terrain. Partnering the midsole is the MaxTrac rubber outsole that, along with its TrailClaw lug pattern, affords grip and traction across a multitude of surfaces. The contoured footbed of the insole allies with the FootShape ergonomic toe box to allow the toes to spread naturally for more stability whether climbing steep embankments or traversing slippery descents alike.
The StoneGuard insole provides a layer of protection to stop rocks and irregular ground from bruising the feet before an Air Mesh upper offers ample breathability for when the climate is stifling.
- A protective, flexible, ergonomic and grippy trail running shoe
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound composition with Balanced Cushioning across the heel and forefoot
- Insole: 5mm Contour Footbed with a FootShape ergonomic toe box for extreme comfort
- Outsole: MaxTrac rubber with TrailClaw lug pattern for multi-surface grip
- StoneGuard™ insole provides lightweight rock protection
- GaiterTrap hook and loop fastening system facilities gaiter attachment
- Cushioning rating: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Upper: Durable Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 247 grams / 8.7 oz (size 6, per shoe)