Altra Lone Peak 5 Trail Running Shoes
With a light, energetic and grippy design, the Altra Lone Peak 5 Trail Running Shoes are an ideal choice for the athlete who seeks a perfect balance of speed, efficiency and comfort when tackling challenging off-road conditions.
A high-rebound EGO midsole is realised with a Balanced Cushioning format that ergonomically holds the heel and forefoot an equal distance above the ground. Blending these traits delivers an enlivened stride pattern with optimal form, lessening fatigue and the incidence of overuse injuries. The FootShape toe box affords extra room for the toes to spread out naturally and aligns the big toe optimally so that it can deliver a more powerful push-off.
The MaxTrac outsole is made from grippy rubber and is arranged with aggressive lugs for excellent multi-direction traction. The extended TPU heel grants extra stability while the integrated StoneGuard protects the soles of the feet from sharp rocks and roots.
The air mesh upper is tough, breathable and features drainage holes so that water during wet runs doesn’t reside in the shoes and weigh the runner down.
- A rugged trail running shoe that is light, energetic and grippy
- The EGO midsole cushions and delivers a lively rebound
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform gives optimal alignment, better form and low impact landings
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out and positions the big toe for extra stability and power
- Grippy rubber MaxTrac outsole has an aggressive, multi-direction lug pattern for extra traction
- External TPU heel gives extra support and durability
- A StoneGuard, integrated into the midsole, protects the soles of the feet from sharp trail obstacles
- Quick-Dry air mesh upper is tough, breathable and has drainage holes to manage wet weather
- Midsole cushioning: Moderate
- Stack height: 25mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 318 grams, per shoe, size UK 9.5