Altra Lone Peak 5 Womens Trail Running Shoes
Amalgamating several off-road inspired attributes and technologies, the Altra Lone Peak 5 Womens Trail Running Shoes aid dedicated athletes in conquering tricky conditions with extra speed and comfort.
The EGO midsole cushions every heel strike before enlivening every push-off, thanks to its plush foam construction. Shaped with a Balanced Cushioning configuration that positions the heel and forefoot at equal heights over the ground, this midsole also helps promote optimal leg alignment for a more efficient gait. The FootShape toe box is ergonomically profiled, allowing the toes to spread out and helps the big toe deliver more power into every stride.
Grip across all surfaces is donated by the MaxTrac outsole and its aggressive lug pattern, while an extended TPU heel stabilises the wearer over uneven terrain. A StoneGuard is integrated into the sole to provide underfoot protection while the air mesh upper is breathable, tough and has drainage holes for when the weather is excessively wet.
- A rugged trail running shoe that is light, energetic and grippy
- The EGO midsole cushions and delivers a lively rebound
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform gives optimal alignment, better form and low impact landings
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out and positions the big toe for extra stability and power
- Grippy rubber MaxTrac outsole has an aggressive, multi-direction lug pattern for extra traction
- External TPU heel gives extra support and durability
- A StoneGuard, integrated into the midsole, protects the soles of the feet from sharp trail obstacles
- Quick-Dry air mesh upper is tough, breathable and has drainage holes to manage wet weather
- Midsole cushioning: Moderate
- Stack height: 25mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 260 grams, per shoe, size UK 7.5