Altra Paradigm 5 Running Shoes
The Altra Paradigm 5 Running Shoes excel across a variety of road running conditions thanks to a potent blend of traits. Whether grinding through a repetitive training block or taking a casual weekly jaunt, the Paradigm 5 will aid any athlete in achieving their personal fitness goals.
This shoe follows the brand’s Dynamic Support format to be ideal for runners who need increased stability due to collapsed arches or excessive pronation. Guide Rail technology provides medial support while strategically placed StabiliPods stabilise the foot in critical areas when running hard. The foot is allowed to adopt a completely natural shape thanks to the ergonomic FootShape toe box and this leads to a more efficient run and minimises injury risk.
All of this technology is integrated neatly into the Dual-Nature EGO midsole that offers serene levels of cushioning but also vast amounts of rebound to energise every stride. The sole is linked to the foot by the Engineered Knit upper that is highly breathable to promote a cooling airflow on the hottest of days. A traditional lace closure system completes by offering infinite fit adjustment for tailored levels of comfort.
- A versatile road running shoe that is lively and supportive
- Dynamic Support format suits collapsed arches or excessive pronation
- Dual-Nature EGO midsole is responsive and cushioned
- GuideRail sole technology provides medial support
- StabiliPods enhance stability under critical areas of the foot
- FootShape toe box encourages a more natural and injury-free stride
- Engineered Knit upper is highly breathable
- Traditional lace closure system
- Sole stack height: 30mm
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 318 grams / 12.5oz, per shoe (size UK 10.5)