Altra Rivera Womens Running Shoes
An ideal option for everyday training, the Altra Rivera Womens Running Shoes donate excellent comfort, support and energy to the dedicated athlete.
A FootShape toe box provides extra room for the toes to spread, preventing overpronation and increasing stability and power. The toe box's ergonomic properties combine with the Balanced Cushioning format of the midsole that places the heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground to encourage a more efficient stride pattern. This midsole is realised with a plush, cushioned foam that also delivers a lively and responsive rebound.
The InnerFlex configuration of the sole works in unison with the Bio heel design to closely follow the foot's form and flexion, providing the smoothest possible heel-to-toe transition. The outsole is made from a rubber compound that grips in any conditions, while the engineered mesh upper promises cooling ventilation in muggy conditions.
- Soft and responsive running shoes that are ideal for any run on any training day
- EGO midsole is plush, comfortable and tremendously responsive
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance above the ground to encourage optimum form and low impact landings
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out for extra stability and power
- Bio heel design mimics the heel’s shape for a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Neutral InnerFlex sole configuration provides flex in exactly the right areas
- The outsole is made from a highly grippy rubber compound
- The engineered mesh upper offers the perfect combination of comfort, low weight, and breathability
- Midsole cushioning: Moderate
- Stack height: 26mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 197 grams, per shoe, size UK 7.5