Altra Torin 4.5 Plush Running Shoes
Suitable for any run but excelling over longer distances, the Altra Torin 4.5 Plush Running Shoes give a super soft and comfortable sensation to the demanding endurance athlete.
The Quantic midsole uses a slightly thicker, softer foam construction to deliver tremendous, fatigue-reducing amounts of cushioning during enduring training sessions and over harsh road surfaces. This midsole is still highly responsive and includes an integrated InnerFlex groove format to ensure that it flexes naturally with the foot.
A Balanced Cushioning sole configuration that positions the heel and forefoot equally over the ground, a roomy FootShape toe box and a Bio heel shape all combine to deliver enhanced ergonomics for a more efficient stride pattern and increased stability. A grippy rubber outsole promises traction in any weather conditions, while the highly breathable engineered mesh upper provides a soothing airflow on hot days.
- Super-plush running shoes that excel over longer distances
- Quantic midsole is highly cushioning and responsive
- InnerFlex configuration places grooves in the midsole to provide flex in exactly the right areas
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance above the ground to encourage optimum form and low impact landings
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out for extra stability and power
- Bio heel design mimics the heel’s shape for a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- The outsole is made from a highly grippy rubber compound
- The engineered knit upper offers the perfect combination of comfort, low weight, and breathability
- Midsole cushioning: High
- Stack height: 28mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 273 grams, per shoe, size UK 9.5