Altra Torin 4.5 Plush Womens Running Shoes
With a lightweight and incredibly comfortable design, the Altra Torin 4.5 Plush Womens Running Shoes excel over the longest distances, reducing fatigue in hardy, endurance inspired athletes.
A Balanced Cushioning midsole format that positions the heel and forefoot equally above the ground, a roomy FootShape toe box and a Bio heel shape all combine to provide excellent ergonomics, improving stability, reducing pronation and heightening stride efficiency markedly. The midsole utilises a slightly thicker, super-soft foam to reduce the shock of hard heel strikes significantly but is highly responsive to help propel the wearer along the road. InnerFlex internal grooves ensure the sole flexes naturally with the foot for better heel-to-toe transitions.
A special rubber compound makes sure that the outsole provides ample grip, even in the wet, and an engineered mesh upper channels a cooling airflow during warm conditions.
- Super-plush running shoes that excel over longer distances
- Quantic midsole is highly cushioning and responsive
- InnerFlex configuration places grooves in the midsole to provide flex in exactly the right areas
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance above the ground to encourage optimum form and low impact landings
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out for extra stability and power
- Bio heel design mimics the heel’s shape for a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- The outsole is made from a highly grippy rubber compound
- The engineered knit upper offers the perfect combination of comfort, low weight, and breathability
- Midsole cushioning: High
- Stack height: 28mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 210 grams, per shoe, size UK 7.5