Altura Orkney 56L Panniers Pair
For the rider going for the long haul, the Altura Orkney 56L Panniers Pair are a supremely durable, strong, and reliable option that are aimed at the endurance rider and travelling cyclist. Waterproof thanks to Altura's Dryline construction, these panniers combined offer up a whopping 56 litres of dry storage that can assure you of enhanced practicality when functionality is at the forefront of your considerations.
With a front pocket and organiser offering you a good level of internal organisation, this pannier pairing is ideally mounted on your rear rack. With a Nylon Kodra 1000D base preventing wear to the bottom of the panniers, strategically located retroreflective trims improve the visibility of this setup on the road. With a 10-kilo weight limit for each pannier, when weighed down, the set maintains its shaping by means of a PE board for support, giving you better structure as you push onwards.
Benefitting from a Rixen Kaul Kick-Fix standard mount, this is a top quality choice that sits steadfast against your racks and delivers a better level of security when riding, and an internal bivi closure assures you of a premium level of security for goods on the road. A padded lid and base giving great protection to your contents, you can be sure that your items arrive intact and unharmed.
- Waterproof patented Altura Dryline™ construction
- Internal Bivi closure
- PE board for back panel support
- Rixen Kaul™ KICK-FIX™ fittings
- Front pocket with organiser
- Padded lid and base
- Hardwearing Nylon Kodra 1000D base
- Strategically located retroreflective trims for increased visibility
- 10Kg weight limit including pack and contents (each pannier)
- Fabric: 420D Nylon Triple Ripstop
- Dimensions: 460 x 380 x 140mm
- Volume: 56 litres per pair
- Weight: 2.6 kg per pair
PRODUCT REF: 802913
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more