Apidura Backcountry Accessory Pocket 4L
Designed to work in conjunction with the Backcountry Handlebar Pack, the Apidura Accessory Pocket adds 4 litres of extra, easily accessible capacity. It is easy to remove from the bike so that it can be taken into shops or cafes, making it ideal for items such as a wallet or phone. Internally there is a small pocket to keep electronics separated. The semi roll-top and Velcro closure makes it weatherproof and easy to pack, and there is an attachment for a light on the front.
Please note: This bag does not function as a standalone product.
- Clips to Backcountry and Expedition Handlebar Packs
- Velcro closure for easy access
- Internal anti-rattle mesh pocket
- Abrasion-resistant panels for protection
- Bike light attachment point for visibility
- Ultra-durable, lightweight body fabric
- Dimensions (cm): 28 x 21 x 8
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 155 grams